I love my life
Yes, it's not perfect in society terms:
My husband is still unemployed
Non of us look like models (we enjoy food too much-and it's good food so I'm fine with that, especially chocolate)
We have financial issues and a house to fix up, a few wayward children we pray for daily...
BUT
Jeff and I are still madly in love-to the point of grossing out our teenagers, which is good since this means they'll have a better chance at a happy marriage themselves
We have 7 chickens who lay yummy organic eggs (that they hide from us-it's like Easter all summer lol)
Our home is wonderful-we have the room we need and can remodel it to our liking at the landlord's expense
We have a great ward, that we are getting more acclimated to every year
We have blueberry&raspberry bushes out back that produce yummy organic fruit for our family (I love pickin the fruit and feeding the bad ones to our chickens by hand-they peck at my feet if it takes me too long to get more lol)
We have 9 kids we love as our own on this earth-and pray someday to have more now that we have 3 adult kids
Oh, did I mention I love my husband?!
:)
I really do....& he's kinda twitterpated over me too
Here's some pix of our life lately:




















































