I'm 40!
wooooooohooooooo!
I LOVE being 40
not kidding
no, really
I mean it
seriously
it's AWESOME!
I got spoiled tons, lots of freebies, my hubby treated me like a queen (well, he does that anyways, but it's been on overdrive lately) and my Mom and Katie both gave me great gifts!
Oh, and the weather was just the way I like it-blustery, wet, and cold!
looooooots of free hot cocoa lol
I got a strawberry white cake and yummy (free) Benihana dinner
plus my new hair do and some new jewelry
but it's more then all that
I can actually say that after 40 years I am finally comfortable in my own skin
I know that I have health issues, I'm dealing with them, and I know I can help myself and my family over time to heal
I love my faith-I love God, my savior Jesus, and the LDS church
I am truly happy with my marriage-Jeff is my best friend, eternal companion, and the best husband all around.
our finances are still kind wankie, but-oh well
I've been "poor" all my life-so I can deal with that
we have a nice TV, great house, and stuff we like
what more should anyone want hey?
yah
I love being 40!!!
here are some pictures to prove it:
finished product-lighter ends just like when I was a teenager!!!! I love it, my hubby loves it-awesome :)mostly they're sweet, loving and a little silly
paintballing was probably our favorite thing we did this summer 2013, even I had fun with it!
yah.....I love my life!!!!!
my before picture (dinner at Benihana's)




