My Buddy turned 15 today
We spoiled him this month
Paintball
John's Incredible pizza
Panda Express tonight
Movies
Sleepover with friends, ice cream cake (from Cold stone)and then PappaMurphy's Pizza & Xbox marathon
He seems happy
We still worry when he has his turtle moments, but at least they aren't as often or severe as last year
He's grown a lot-he's finally near my height
And size 12 shoes :)
Ty had a much better school year
I don't like the school's brainwashing PC crap, but he got all passing grades both 6 week terms so I guess I can live with it for now
.....& then I remember that he doesn't go to church anymore, or scouts.
He walked out of FHE this week.
Really worried about his path
So I pray a lot
He has facial hair-sparatically lol
He won't shave unless uncle D shows him how
He's very attached to his "baby"-the laptop my folks helped us get him
I hope and pray daily that he snaps out of this funk and joins the military or attends college after he's 18, but I mostly pray for a miracle that will allow him to be baptized and go on a mission
It's totally possible
Jeremy will be almost 25 when he goes
Anything is possible
I love my sweet Tyty
He's my buddy-always!
The chocolate strawberry cakes Monica made Ty-the little one glommed onto the bigger pan in the oven lol
I didn't have a 5 candle so I did a 14 and another one......he didn't seem to think that was as funny as the rest of us did lol
Bowling this spring.....he lived in that cap Farmor got him til it literally fell apart!
Paintball!! Very fun guy stuff lol
Mmmmmm ...PBcup cake
Bowling this spring.....he lived in that cap Farmor got him til it literally fell apart!
Paintball!! Very fun guy stuff lol
Mmmmmm ...PBcup cake
On our spring train trip.....that cap still, and his earphones/iPod





