Things are getting better
I'm healthier since I started some new homeopathic "meds" to boost my immune system and give me energy I need to get through my days.
I love Acai-and green tea extract-oh, and I stayed on my prenatal vitamins and they're keeping me from being anemic. So, good to go with the supplements.
Now, our records are still in limbo, but both wards are helping us out so much it doesn't feel so bad anymore.
The bishops are both WONDERFUL!
And today we had about 20 people from both wards come over and do all the yard work Jeff hasn't had time for and I haven't felt well enough to do. So, the front/back yards look fab!
I have been catching up on housework, so that's gong well. And I may be able to get help from the wards to get some "deep cleaning" done in the house, as well as getting the garage done so that we're all ready for our house inspection.
On that note-the custody battle seems to be going, some days are good, some-like last night, ugh-are not so great.
Kmt's father is a very "frustrating" man-but I am going to do whatever I have to in order to provide my 5 kids living with us the childhood they need/deserve.
Even if it means putting up with my ex's crap. "{

On an upnote-here's a pic of Katelyn at her recent Homecoming dance dress-it was totally worth the money-look how cute she is!!!!

And then the other pic of her is from Halloween-she was Alice in Wonderland. She turned the bunny into her candy bucket-lol.

It was a fun time, the boys got wayyy too much candy, and Ty had a fun time with his father while Monica was in Eugene with her cousin Nessa having a blast too-there's Mo in her"dark princess vampire" outfit I made her
Jeff has been getting a steady stream of games, so that has improved greatly.
OH, and he got a full time, permanent job as a nighttime tow truck driver. Nothing fancy-but, he has the potential to make good money. He's such a hard worker, I know it'll be a great job for him.
I'm only sad because he's gone again from 8pm-4am. It's really hard being alone in bed 5 nights a week. Well, at least it's better then 7 days/week like when he did the paper route right? :)
The kids are all healthy-Monica got a short flu about a week ago (which my folks seem to have caught-sorry), Tyler got his retainer for the two back baby teeth that were pulled last month. The bummer there, besides the pain, is that he is having a heck of a time playing the clarinet. So, next month he may start the drums instead-yippie <:\ Monica has grown a foot I swear this last 6 months! She's nearly Katie's height! They're both such beautiful young women-it's depressing though to me cause they really are "young women"!! wahh And my "lil" boys aren't so little. Tyler is a wonderful young man now, he's struggling a bit with Jr high, but I know he'll get his stride and do great! Here he is in his Pirate outfit for Halloween-he looked so adorable with the parrot on his shoulder and eye patch!

Quien had a new IEP this last week and the group working with him is just terrific! He's been rediagnosed with Apraxia/learning disabled with a communication disorder. So, he'll continue getting help with speech, occupational therapy (help with handwriting and such) as well as some assistance with his anxiety issues. Jeff and I are getting trained to do play therapy with Quien to help him with his emotional issues he still has regarding his father's death 5 years ago. Now that Tyler is here nearly every night Quien hasn't had night terrors hardly at all. But the psychiatrist says Quien's anxiety issues stem from the confusion over Erik's death and the pain there. So, hopefully Jeff and I will learn quickly and be able to help our sweet boy. 
Here's a pic of the two boys in what has become their "usual" Halloween outfits! LOL Quien had to put a teddy bear on his shoulder because Ty had the parrot-")
And Elliot worked hard for that cupcake-had to do the cake walk for 20 min!!!!
Ah, Elliot, our little prince, he is doing abfab(absolutely fabulous)!!
He wears his Spiderman outfit nearly every day after school. He does enjoy school, and the teacher says he's right on schedule. His handwriting is coming along wonderfully, and he's learning quickly. His favorite subject at school right now is animals-they're learning about the zoo for an upcoming spring field trip, that should be a blast!
Here are pix of Jeremy, Amanda and Amie at the fair during Jeff's 2nd trip to Utah this fall-he got to go for Amanda's 18th in September and then again for Amie's 14th in October. It's a "perk" of needing to go to Utah for his referee career!

We're sooooo very excited to have Jeremy for Thanksgiving this year!!! We don't have Kmt that day, but we get them the rest of their 5 day weekend! It will be great. I've missed my oldest son a lot, and am so proud of how he is as a young adult serving in the Air Force and making his goals come true.
We cannot wait for Christmas!! We get Amanda and Amie here too, so we'll have 8 of the 9 with us!!! It's gonna be wonderful! And Katie turns 15 too-wow!!!!! We're gonna have a HUGE family party for her-and then watch as we all take turns helping her learn how to drive ! :'0
By the end of the year Quien and Elliot will officially be Hoaglands. The attorney I hired for the custody issues with Kmt is doing the paperwork for the adoption, so that's great!
Jeff and I are so jazzed for February to get here. We're gonna hopefully have a lot of family here for Quien's big day-he's sooo excited!
And then of course it'll be Birthdays for Jeff and Jeremy in March-Buggy won't be a "teenager" anymore!! Not sure how Jeff feels about being 43, but I'm looking forward to doing something special for his day.
Then Easter will be here and my niece Corrin's big #16!! wow, time flies. Before we know it it'll be Nessa and Kiki doing the sweet 16, never been kissed thing(ok, a Mom/Auntie can wish right?)
And of course then it will be May and we'll be getting ready to take the suburban over to Utah with the kids and seeing Amanduck graduate High school!!!! woohooo!!! That's gonna be a blast!
Best of all will be July!!! Jeff and I are over the moon excited about our being sealed as a family with the boys!!!
It's going to be a wonderful 2010~~~hugs to all~!
Fawn and family