
The boys were upset because we couldn't go into this lighthouse, but they still thought it was a cool thing to see.
It was very very foggy that day-Murphy's law huh? I finally get to the coast after a year, and the view is NOT what I would've liked. But the guys and I had a great time anyways! What a fun way to spend our first road trip in Jeff's latest car-a little 2004 Kia Rio hatchback...very good gas mileage and in great shape!
And good thing we went then too-we are gonna be broke for another month or two while Jeff gets going with the new job that's replacing the paper route. Yes, after 15 years he is no longer doing that. Now he's working for a company based out of CA that has him driving a box truck ( about the size of a large Uhaul) from Wilsonville to Medford and back delivering farm/auto parts on Thur from 11:30pm till 2pm Friday then again from Fri-Sat. He will make more doing that two 13 hour shift then he made working 7 days a week for 4-5 hours! It's gonna be great because now he'll still have time for me and the kids, still have time to do the reffing career and he really likes the route he has. Plus, to all those Medford family, if you ever have time around 8am on Fridays or Saturdays, he could meet you for a quick breakfast! lol He loves that he gets to listen to the scripture CD's I bought him at our last trip the Temple (date night this last Wednesday)
We miss Jeremy a lot, but Jeff will be getting to see him and the girls on the 12th for Amanda's big #18 Birthday party, and then the next day Jeff gets to ordain Jeremy an elder!!! He's gonna have a wonderful weekend in Utah/Idaho!
So, here are pictures of Jeff and the boys building their sand castle for me...very very fun!


They made a moat and everything !!! lol Made Daddy and I go get the water....I got my feet wet-LOVED it!!

Our finished castle!!

Here's Elliot doing sand angels!!! too cute! He had sooo much sand in his pants, you shoulda seen my tub that night~! LOL
Daddy and Mamma with our boys!


Daddy and Elliot being goofy at Tillamook...very fun and yummy place!
Quien gave the ice cream a big thumbs UP! hehehe
Elliot and Mamma....he was taking the picture on my cell phone camera..he loves taking pictures.
Katie and her cousin Amanda at camp....Katie may look a lot like me, but she and her cousin from her father's side, look like twins to me-except Amanda is 1/2 Hispanic so very tan compared to Kiki....they're best buds. And of course, here's Katie and Corrin...they're attached at the hip most of the time...LOL
Katie did her High school freshman orientation today-wow, that's a reality check huh? I have a high school freshman, Jeff has a Senior and we also have a Kinder-awesome! lol
The boys found a way to keep cool this summer with the extreme heat-have Mom take them to the water park so they can get really wet! lol They are all 3 excited for school-Elliot likes that his classroom is just down the hall from big brother Quien. And Ty is happy to be in big kid middle school.
We have had a lot of fun this summer, even with the heat and all the mess with Kmt's father, Jeff's job issues and the other usual chaos we go through.
Jeff and I have grown so close together these last four years, and we're so very very excited to be making our plans for Jeff to adopt Quien and Elliot, Quien's baptism and our sealing ceremony!!
Jeff and I are getting help with the adoption so that it doesn't cost us an arm and a leg....we've been explaining it to them as best as you can for a 5 and 7 year old. They have helped us decide what their names will be on their new birth certificates, so here they are!
Quienton Christen Ehrnlund Hoagland and Elliot Michael Johnson Hoagland
OK, so you'll notice a couple changes. Jeff, myself and the boys have thought about these names for a few months now, and this was the final decision made by the boys.
But, I still slip sometimes and call out "Quienton Christer"....I guess that's ok since he doesn't correct me ")
The boys are learning to write their names for school, and they do Quien and Elliot Hoagland. By the end of the year it will be official, and then when Jeff baptizes Quien on Feb 6th he will be able to use his adopted name. And when the four of us are sealed we will all be Hoagland's-FOREVER!!!
Jeff and I are so happy about our life now-we are truely blessed beyond measure! None of our financial problems, complicated issues with ex-spouses or other "earth" trials will get in the way of Jeff and I having the family Heavenly Father has blessed us with!
We love you all and hope you enjoy this month's blog (yes, I said month...uh, with 5 kids in school and a hubby out of town two days a week, I'm only gonna be able to do this once a month-but I promise the blogs will be worth the wait!!)
Hugs/kram
Fawn and family
