Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What the Hoagie clan has been up to:

(Jeff and the little boys at Tillamook)

I started filling out the paperwork for all 5 kids to be in school in 3 weeks-wow, that's a lot of paperwork! Mostly because they're all starting at new schools, and we have kids in all three levels now-elementary, middle and high school. yeah, I'm depressed-my baby is in kindergarten now wahhhhh
Jeff got a contract with Men's Div III basketball for this area, so he's very excited for that one. He's a little discouraged for not getting the Div II CA contract that he went to Las Vegas for, but we're hoping he'll get picked up next year.
He get's to go see Amanda for her 18th Birthday on the 12th of next month, as well as ordain Jeremy an elder in ID that Sunday-he's very excited!Kmt's father is supposed to move into a house this next week-in Aloha. Yes, I said Aloha-actually, three blocks from where Jeff and I lived. yes, I'm "irked" to say the least-and Jeff, well, we won't describe how he feels. The kids are ok so far-they still get to goto school here where we live now, and we're signing them up for things like TaeKwoDo and paino lessons and swimming for Katie's scoliosis. Quien is very excited to have Elliot in the school with him....Elliot's not sure how he feels about school. But, he knows his ABC's, can count to 12 without help and is getting pretty good and writing his name, spelling & writing simple words like cat-so, he's ready.
We have finally unpacked most of our stuff, painted, decorated and cleaned up the house. We're thinking of doing childcare again-at least until things go better with a day job for Jeff. Having to hire an attorney again is just killing our finances more then they already are from all the attorney bills we already have. Keeping the kids safe is most important though, so we don't really care about the money.
Course, our debt collectors care....but we don't
We're working as hard as we can to make the money we need to pay off all our stupid debt, the attorney bills and keep a roof over our head. We feel SO blessed to have help from our family & the church-God has truely blessed us with them all.
I also feel very blessed to have a wonderful counselor through LDS services-she is SUPER! She's really helping Tyler a lot with his anger issues from his father being gay, and now she's helping me get through my issues (yes, at almost 36 I'm finally dealing with my "issues" lol). She even helped us get tentative aproval for our records to be transferred to the MurrayHill ward-where Jeff and I were married.
I didn't think I'd have so much trouble at the Beaverton 2nd ward, but then all these memories started when I'd go there and I realized I just couldn't keep going to that ward and stay in the church-so, the Bishops agreed to ask the stake to transfer our records somewhere we felt a connection to and was close-and in the MurrayHill ward we are only known as Mr and Mrs Hoagland. No one there remembers our ex's, just Jeff and I as a couple-I cannot describe how wonderful that is!!!
Ok ,so on a silly note-here's a picture of what my wonderful, smart, inventive, hard working husband did:






See, in the upstairs it's been hot-really really hot. Downstairs is a icebox, but upstairs in our bedroom the air vent is in the ceiling by the window and it just doesn't work. So, we got this A/C back from my ex when he was evicted-again, long story-and Jeff invented this cool set up for us-now our room is chilled to perfection!
Hey, right now it's little things like this that are keeping us sane! LOL
Oh, and I have lemon cucumbers!! yumyum! We had the end of blueberries in the backyard about a week or two ago-lots frozen in the fridge though. And, the blackberries we have now are yummie in my yogurt in the am. The tomatoes should be done around my birthday, and we have our first pumpkin growing. I'm a little worried about the rest-I have lots and lots of vines, flowers and leaves, but no more buds that I can see. Which is weird since we have a lot of bees in the backyard. oh well, we'll see! And, here's a pic of the sunflowers the kids all planted our first weekend here:

Thought this would be cute to post...the boys and Jeff were playing tether ball with the elders after we fed them-fun was had by all LOL
I have lots of pictures from our little vacation to Cannon beach and Tillamook-just Jeff and I with the two little boys. I'll post those soon, so keep checking back.
hugs
Fawn

Quien and Daddy...

Quien and Daddy...
practicing how to throw the ball as a lefty 5/08

Jeff and Monica

Jeff and Monica
for her 13th B-day at Benihana's!

KmtQe

KmtQe
Christmas 2008

My baby boys....

My baby boys....
They're not babies anymore! Wow, they look so tiny in this photo!!

Quien's baptism!

Quien's baptism!
A great day for him, a true blessing to have all the grandparents there!

Elliot and Monica's Baptism day!!

Elliot and Monica's Baptism day!!
A fabulous occasion!!

Katie and Corrin

Katie and Corrin
what are we gonna do with these two beauties? 9/08

Seattle trip

Seattle trip
The boys loved these telescopes...ran from one to the next. What a great trip that was! 10/08

Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool
Elliot, Fall 2007

Mr. Toothless

Mr. Toothless
my sweet Quien all dressed up for his first primary program,11/07

my silly "twins"

my silly "twins"
they called those jammies their "spongebob swede pants" LOL 7/08

On our way to Medford 6/10

On our way to Medford 6/10
Gonna go see PJ and all the Johsons!

brothers....

brothers....
Elliot and Quien Spring 2009

Proud Dad!

Proud Dad!
Jeff and Jeremy fall 2009

Kmt

Kmt

Daddy's boy

Daddy's boy
Jeff and Elliot watching our cat, Switchfoot, just outside our door in Aloha on Thanksgiving day 2007-we just got back from watching Jeff and the guys at the Quatama ward play the annual "Turkey bowl"

Jeff and his clone....

Jeff and his clone....
my two silly guys*7/08

a boy and his cat

a boy and his cat
silly boy, poor cat ")

Quien and Elliot with Santa at Ward party

Quien and Elliot with Santa at Ward party
Christmas 2009

brothers....

brothers....
7/05