Oh, how I would LOVE to be there right now....big warm hoody, barefeet and a comfy chair to sit and watch the tide roll in and clouds blow around.ok, so it really really bites being down with a major cold the week after you've moved-trust me
I feel a little better, and my back is back to normal-which means it only hurts first thing in the a.m.
However, and all you Moms out there can back me up on this one, going down stairs for the first time in 3 days gave me a surprise-no one cleaned up after themselves.
yeah, uh, one Dad and 7 kids makes for a messy kitchen.
Well, it doesn't help that we've got boxes everywhere and still have to unpack all that we have practically.
My hubby tries-afterall, he was taking care of me as well as working and having to drive the 4 kids to Tualatin still for school.
Now, the kids are a different story.
arg
It's just the way it goes with blended families though-having any kind of continuity in this household is not likely.
We love our kids and are doing the best we can with what we've got-which isn't much right now but eachother.
It's raining today-which I'm glad of. My plants have been ignored for 3 days, since I'm the only one who waters them.
Thank you God for watering them for me.
And this made it so that the boys could goto their Field day at school-now I don't have to worry about sunscreen or swimsuits.
Jeff lost his day job because he had to take so much time off for the move. He has three more training camps for his officiating career, so it's really difficult to find a job that will work around his travel dates. But, we're hoping it works out.
I'm so proud of my Mom, she's trying to quit smoking again this week with her acupuncture!! We're praying for her to have the strength and calm that she needs.
We will have PJ here for a couple weeks starting Monday, so everyone in the house is really excited. The boys can't wait to show PJ the space room they all share.
Now we just need to finish decorating it, which will be fun to have PJ help with it.
He gets he loft bed, which goes over Elliot's bed. It is all silver and Elliot said it looks like a spaceship in the room. So it goes perfect with their decor. lol
Well, just sitting here typing this is making me feel a little whoozy so I better go lay back down again.
I will post more pictures of the finished rooms as we get them done.
hugs
Fawn