
it's so hot outside
we have AC, but I don't know how to use the thermostat-and downstairs ends up an icebox and upstairs still too hot
all the kids are strewn to the wind-except for poor Q and Elly who are stuck with Mom all day long
Katie is in Eugene visiting with cousins
Monica and Ty are with their father
PJ is back in Medford
Amanda and Amie are in Salem visiting their grandmother
Jeff is back from his trip to AZ for training-he doesn't leave again for another camp till after the 4th of July
I have SO much unpacking to do
and cleaning, repairs, organizing, sorting-arg
Can't wait to have a garage sale and get rid of a lot of junk
my veggie garden is doing well-cucumbers, pumpkins, tomatoes and lemon cucumbers
the strawberries are even doing well-as are the two blueberry bushes and raspberries that survived
I can't wait for September to be here
well, with the exception of my 36th at the end of the month
I think I'll go for that walk around the neighborhood my hunny has been asking me for all day
gotta get out of the house
hope everyone is having a great summer
hugs
Fawn and family