
So, as soon as I can get my camera to download the pictures I've taken of the new house I will post them on here.
Things are progressing-don't think we'll have all of it done by Thursday like I wanted-but a lot of the painting and cleaning will be done.
The gardening is gonna be a summer long project for me-but what fun!!
I already have 10 established rose bushes-red,pink, orange, an Oregon wild rose bush and a white one too.
There's a cool little alcolve of trees that makes this neat fort area for the boys-they love it. And they're gonna build a little "cave" under the back deck.
I have a huge area for planting veggies and fruit-with a blueberry bush and a raspberry vine already going.
This place needs a lot of work all over-but it's gonna be great because we're making it our own and fixing it up ourselves.
I can't wait to show off some pictures, so I'm gonna go find the camera and try to get it downloaded.
ttys
Fawn