
16 years ago I got to hold you in my hands
I touched the bottom of your soft feet
Held your small hand in my fingers
Hugged and kissed your blanket wrapped little body
Cried my loving tears on your face
They only let me hold you for a few minutes-
I will love you for eternity
You will be my son forever, my sweet firstborn son
I didn't get to hear you cry, laugh or see you smile
But someday, when I join you in Heaven, I will hug you and kiss you again and listen to you laugh, and beam at your smile
Until then, know your Mamma loves you and thinks of you everyday as I raise your brothers and sisters
Anthony, I imagine your smile to be like little brother Quien's-sweet and contagious
Your eyes are dark teal-blue like little brother Tyler's-loving and mischievous
You have little sister Katelyn's hands-strong and beautiful
Little sister Monica has brown hair like you-curly and soft
And of course your littlest brother Elliot has a giggle and a sweet spirit just as I imagine your's
My fondest memory of you is of your webbed toes-just like all my children and I have-you get that from your Gma Jean
Do you know that's the first thing I checked on all your siblings when they were born? I wanted to see if they had webbed toes like their big brother Anthony
As they grow, I know they are my biggest blessings, and you are as well-we will all see eachother again and be a family forever!
hugs and kisses and love from your Mamma