
OK, so we get our keys tomorrow...and then the real fun begins
I've only packed like a dozen boxes....maybe less lol
but, we have almost 3 weeks to get moved
Not that it will be enough time really-we have to clean, repair and paint the new place before we can even start to move into it
and then we have to clean,repair and paint the old house before the 6th of June
yeah, gonna be fun
Jeremy should be bringing Amanda and Amie with him the 30th of May, but we'll see
so hopefully that will mean I will have more help....but then again....
well, anyways
the kids are going to have a painting party this Saturday to get their rooms done
then I have to find help getting the rest of the house clean and painted
it's gonna be great....really
when it's all done anyways...LOL
look here for pictures soon
hugs
Fawn and family
I've only packed like a dozen boxes....maybe less lol
but, we have almost 3 weeks to get moved
Not that it will be enough time really-we have to clean, repair and paint the new place before we can even start to move into it
and then we have to clean,repair and paint the old house before the 6th of June
yeah, gonna be fun
Jeremy should be bringing Amanda and Amie with him the 30th of May, but we'll see
so hopefully that will mean I will have more help....but then again....
well, anyways
the kids are going to have a painting party this Saturday to get their rooms done
then I have to find help getting the rest of the house clean and painted
it's gonna be great....really
when it's all done anyways...LOL
look here for pictures soon
hugs
Fawn and family