
OK, so we're off to Beaverton this time!
Yes, after 6 months in Tualatin we're moving again-just as I had predicted would happen.
My ex and I did the whole argue/blame/fight thing-well, he did-and now that he sees that I'm not the mean nasty he has accused me of being over and over again he has relented.
So, that means I get 50/50 parent plan, residential custody and no more child support to him.
yippie!
It also means Kmt get more time with me/my family and will now have better grades and more fun in life!
The move isn't a bad thing, just a little annoying because, well, moving bites. lol
The house we found is great too-4 bedroom, 2.5 bath, two story with huge yard-and it's less then a mile from my folks' place!!
Which means we may be in the same ward I was baptized in, Erik and I were married in and Quien blessed in.
But, I'll have to find out this week.
We are all over the moon excited about this summer and all that we get to do now
Thanks for your prayers!
hugs
The Hoagie clan