Jeremy is back in Georgia from his trek to Utah to see his sisters and mother for Winter break.
Katie, Monica, Tyler and Quien are all back in school after a long, snowy 3 weeks for Christmas break.
(yes, that's Elliot behind his huge snowball! Luckily, I wasn't the target-his brother was~LOL)Jeff is still looking for a day job-as always.
His reffing schedule has started back up at least-that's good.We're going through the house and getting boxes unpacked still-then repacking the things we're going to take with us to the next place in May. We'll be moving into an apartment here in Tualatin.
It's gonna bite having even less room then this smaller house does-but we need to cut costs and get out of debt.
Simplify is our new family motto.
Besides, an apartment will have a workout room, swimming pools, jacuzzi, no yard work, less utility costs and no garbage bill.
Yeah, it'll be smaller-but simplier.
My ex is gonna hate it though-cause we're most likely gonna move into the same complex as him, just on the opposite side. LOL
Well, him being p/o-ed is just an added benefit.....just kidding. (*Note:actually, just found out today that my ex is moving to a house about 1/2 mile from the apartments this weekend LOL-yeah, so I teased him and Kmt that now the kids will still be in a house with one parent and an apartment with the other-poor Katie and Mo will have to share their bedroom in my home again-I don't know if Jeff and I are gonna survive two teenage girls that are polar opposite personalities staying in the same bedroom-help me!)
Elliot loved his 5th birthday. We took him out the Monday before to Olive Garden and the two boys and I ate appetizers while we waited for Jeff to join us after a game. It was nice to eat good food and just relax with our guys. The gift certificate that paid for it came from our soccer team back in Ocotber-so the food was free, which made it taste even better! lol
Then on Elliot's big day we spoiled him and let him do whatever he wanted-which happened to be playing Poptropica on the kids' computer, all day long! Then I made his favorite-homemade chili cheese corn dogs, with chocolate milk. And of course a cake I made-everyone said it was great. He had me put the #5 candle and 5 crayon candles on it. We put the cake on the lazy suzanne and spun it while we sang Happy Birthday. He loved having Mamma, Daddy and all 4 of his siblings there to sing and eat cake.
Quien's 7th Birthday is the 20th, so we'll take him out to Applebee's with our Christmas gift certificates that day-more free food! LOL
And of course there's the ChuckeeCheese party on the 17th-the two boys have been talking about it since Ty's party this summer. Not sure how we're gonna swing that one, but at the very least we'll take the 5 kids and buy a few tokens, let them play for awhile and visit, then come home for homemade pizza and cake.
The boys are growing too fast-I cannot believe my baby is 5!
This time next year we'll be getting ready to have Jeff baptize Quien-how freaky is that???!!!
I cannot wait till March
First, because our buggy-Jeremy-will be home for a few weeks and Jeff and I miss him terribly!
And, of course, me and Katie being Twilighters we are anxious for our preordered Twilight the movie DVD to get here March 21st! (if you click on Fawn's page to the left, you can go to the myspace page I dedicated to Twilight)

All in all, 2009 has started slow-but we're in for some big changes.
Another move, summertime with all the kids (hopefully), Jeff starting to reff lacrosse, Katie starting High school in the fall (help us dearest Lord!), Amanda turning 18-OMG!-and then Jeff starting his 2nd year as a college reff and hopefully having more games and hopefully NO snow this next winter break!
Yeah, 2009 should be good.....here's praying for it!
hugs