OK, so it snowed todayThe kids had all prayed during family prayer last night that it would snow today(so that they didn't have to go to church)
Well, they got the snow, but they forgot that I have a 4x4 suburban-so we went to church too. lol
My Beautiful 5 kids....all ready for church by 8:30am-I'm so proud!!
And then there was time to play in the snow!! wooohooo!!!!







This squirel was eating the nuts Ty leaves out there every day...and then......
when he left this HUGE racoon came looking for leftover...then it climbed all the way up our neighbor's tree...
Our nativity scene looked more authentic with the snow........Quien was all upset since baby Jesus was covered with snow...he wanted to go get him a blanket from his bedroom-he's such a sweet boy!
That's is our slide...up against a tree...Jeff has plans to bolt it to the tree and make a ladder on the tree so the kids can climb up to the tree then slide down it....The boys' snowman....that's Elliot's hat
The kids are now warming up with hot cocoa and watching Horten hears a Who....it was fun seeing how many other people at our new ward showed up...it looked like we belonged to the "SUV" ward since that's all that was in the parking lot, lol

Landon and Leana-they're both my daycare kids and my neice/ nephew, Jeff and I LOVE them sooo much.Landon treats Elliot like a big brother. Elliot really loves having them around during the schooldays as he's been lonely.They make us really long for JD and Lilly. (Someday, hopefully within the next 5 years?)

This is the front of our new place
Tyler and Quien had a winter "concert" at the elementary school...sorry the pix aren't better, but we couldn't get very close to the stage. I am sooo happy we moved here-it is just wonderful being able to volunteer at the schools and be around the 5 kids nearly everyday now!


Ty working on his school geometrical project.This was very fun for me to help him and his classmates with as I loved math in school and am very artsy craftsy.
Ok, so Friday was the winter carnival at the elementary and we had a blast doing the gingerbread house thing(actually made of grahm crackers, which I thought was ingeneous). The boys had a blast doing this-all three made great looking houses and really got a sugar high from licking the frosting cemen from their hands as they worked. lol
Mo with her little "cottage" :OP

Quien with his house....he got just about every kind of candy there is on his house...even gigantic marshmellows for snow. Ty and Monica decided to help the master gingerbread house maker do his town...it was great fun watching them use their creativity. 
Elliot really only wanted to sit on Santa's lap to get the candy cane...hehehe And Quien also just wanted the candy cane....he knew who was playing Santa, so I think we're over that part of the Christmas tradition for him....
. 
Here are our finished houses....very fun!
And here's my attempt at a Christmas photo with our 5 that are at home....yeah, this is as good as it gets LOL

Here we all are walking home from the carnival...yes, I'm a big meany and made us all walk to/from the school that night. It didn't rain on us, but was very cold. We live like less then 1/4 mile from the school so they shouldn't complain. I love walking the boys to/from school everyday-it's awsome!Well, we're getting ready for the nasty weather this week, and hoping it doesn't cancel too many more of Jeff's games for reffing season-as that's our money.
The good news is that Jeff got a part time/temp job working for the local UPS station in Tualatin-so if he can't reff he may be able to make up the money with that job.
Hope you all have a great week!
Stay tuned for more pix from Christmas and our possible trip to Medford for the boys and I to see more family while Kmt are in Eugene visiting their father's side of the family.
If you want to see the pix larger, just click on them or email me and I'll send you copies. I'm working on a slideshow as well....
hugs
Fawn

