He was nervous at first, but once he had them on he loved them!
FHE at the TVC all month is gonna be GREAT! Especially since we get to see these two bright faces!
Tyler better start to grow again…..Quien is only about 1/2 inch shorter then him now! My sweet 5'7 1/2" 12 yo son!! I love my sons!!!!! (and daughters, of course)
My tall boys…..this is the biggest height difference they've had since they were very young. The only young man that's taller then him during the passing of the sacrament is a 16 yo!
OOOPss! Q is still getting used to those long legs-he tripped at the first day of Scouts and fell face first on the concrete. It's been fixed (kinda) now, but more work may need to be done later.
SNOW!!!! so fun…and fleeting.
All dressed up for our new friend Vera Allen's baptism.
It's already March…wow. 2014 is flying by. So far it's a good year though. Jeff is enjoying his job at Walmart and I love watching the Zumbrun kids. Everyone is growin and healthy (thanks to essential oils I've started researching) and life goes on :)






