Here's my "twins", Tyler and Preston, during our trip to Medford. It was great fun. Here's all four of the youngest boys on Farmor's porch. They sure loved being together. 
I hated most of the drive down to Chico,CA to drop Jeff off for his training camp, but I have to say the mountain was gorgeous!
Here is Orabella, an Australian bearded dragon, we're watching for the Middle school over the summer. She's great fun-especially when she eats bananas!
Katie, Monica and Tyler have spent a lot of time in Eugene with their father's side of the family. Here they are at the coast-I have gorgeous kids huh? ;)Here are some great pix from my early childhood! That's my Mom and her little sister, my Aunt Elizabeth. It was fun growing up with an aunt and uncle that were both younger then me!
At Katie's play "Aladin". I loved being a helper for her two plays-what fun!
This pic is from Christmas, but it's one of my favorites of Jeff and I. We're very bummed we aren't getting sealed on Thursday, but we're happy he's employed and we're painting our house on the outside while I rearrange things on the inside to make things work better for the family. This year has been difficult, but Jeff and I are VERY happy together and we're looking forward to spending time with the boys at the coast this weekend. I am greatful for my husband and our kids, my Mom and my friends. But,I learned a sad lesson today-the golden rule (Matthew 7:12,what I'm teaching my Sunbeam class for Primary) doesn't always apply to my 'extended' family.
I am a very loving, kind, giving person-at least that's what my family says-& it hurts me when those around me do not treat my family or I this way as well. So, to protect myself, I'm reevaluating how to treat those outside of my home.
In the end, for eternity, it will be Jeff and our boys Jeremy, Quien and Elliot. I will continue to pray for guidance in being a good mother&wife to them.
And leave everyone else up to our Savior, Jesus Christ.
God bless to whomever is reading this-and remember that if you know me,you can be sure I pray for you to be happy with the blessings Heavenly Father has given you and to have strength to withstand the trials life throws at you too!


