

So, here's how it started. This was about a week ago-eating off boxes while watching a Blazer game with Daddy. And sleeping on the futon mattress at the old place because we packed up their room.

My silly little monkey-and then of course little brother had to be monkey see monkey do. He kept telling me to get the tape gun and close it up. LOL


Monica was very sad to have to pack up her room-we had just made it the way she wanted it about a week ago. :O(



Monica was very sad to have to pack up her room-we had just made it the way she wanted it about a week ago. :O(

I never want to see another box in my life!
K, so we're almost done
by almost I mean we've got 99% of our stuff out of the old place and piled-6 feet high in the living room and garage-into the new place.
but we still have to paint the old place
get the recycling done there
and mop
and clean
and clean some more
then there's all the unpacking at the new place
by almost I mean we've got 99% of our stuff out of the old place and piled-6 feet high in the living room and garage-into the new place.
but we still have to paint the old place
get the recycling done there
and mop
and clean
and clean some more
then there's all the unpacking at the new place
but, as you can see, the boys were having fun "helping" us pack...LOL-they kept saying they wanted us to send them to Jeremy.
they all miss their big brother a lot
We still cannot find anything
at this point we're all still sleeping on the floor on mattresses-some of us not on our own mattresses
and today is the last time I'm eating a freaking burger
I hate fastfood-I'm done with it, forever if I have my way!!
I would eat mac n cheese here at home at this point.
I will post pictures as soon as I find the box the camera got packed in
took me an hour last night just to find poor Jeff's box of undies. LOL
well, not funny really
sad
poor guy
At least I know where the boys' undies were
now if I could just find my brush I can take out the eternal ponytail I've had for a week
wish me luck today-it's our last at the old place
we'll miss it
I never want to move-ever-again!!!!!!!
at this point we're all still sleeping on the floor on mattresses-some of us not on our own mattresses
and today is the last time I'm eating a freaking burger
I hate fastfood-I'm done with it, forever if I have my way!!
I would eat mac n cheese here at home at this point.
I will post pictures as soon as I find the box the camera got packed in
took me an hour last night just to find poor Jeff's box of undies. LOL
well, not funny really
sad
poor guy
At least I know where the boys' undies were
now if I could just find my brush I can take out the eternal ponytail I've had for a week
wish me luck today-it's our last at the old place
we'll miss it
I never want to move-ever-again!!!!!!!