Here's our newest family member-Hoagie. She's a shorthaired hamster. The kids love having a fuzzy friend in the house again-yeah, having 8 fish, 4 ducks and a cat wasn't enough with the 9 kids. LOL
Here's Quien and Elliot enjoying the summer sun in our cul-de-sac. They're both getting soooo tall!

Here's a picture from Quien's last baseball game. He's very excited about his pizza party because he gets a little trophy! Amanda is sitting to his left, then Amie to his right, next to Coach Daddy, and Monica to his right. They all wanted to support Quien cause he got the short straw and had to sit out that inning.
So, we're having a great summer so far!
We have Jeremy, Amanda, Katelyn, Amie, Monica, Tyler, Quienton and Elliot here with us-we get Preston on the 18th of July. Jeff and I are so enjoying having most of our kids here with us!!!
We've had a movie day, gone to the park and library, done the book exchange at church and been able to see Jeremy receive his Duty to God award last Sunday. Jeff is of course beaming over that one-being an Eagle Scout himself, and I'm so proud of Jeremy as well, and feel very special because he gave me the Mother's pin! I wear it with pride.
The kids are working hard today to earn the privilege of going swimming tonight. They also have to do extra chores around the house in order to get "points" so that they can go to the trip to the mall with $20 each. I'm making it a little difficult for them-things like pulling out the washer and dryer to clean behind them (Jeremy's doing that one of course) and cleaning all the windows in the house (Miss Amie chose that one, but needed help with the tall windows LOL). Amanda and Katie are driving me crazy being the teenie girls cleaning my bathroom. I don't know which got more water on it-them or the shower.
Tyler, Quien and Elliot have been running around all day playing Nephite warriors in the hat/sword/shields I got them at the $1 store the other day-very cute. They chased the ducks saying they were the Lamanites. LOL
With gas being $4.25/gallon right now we're walking everywhere we can-which the kids hate-so I'm glad the weather is still on the cool side. We're gonna do the Zoo next week and Omsi maybe tomorrow too. I think the skating rink and a movie again are in order soon.
I'm loving summer right now, but I miss my poor hubby whose working 3 jobs, 18 hours somedays to fund having all of our kids around and paying our debt/food bill.
Hopefully we'll get to do something together for our 3rd Anniversary July 2nd.
We'll see-maybe we'll just go out to dinner away from our munchkins for a few hours. Afterall, it would be nice to kiss him without the 7 older kids saying "EWWWWW, get a room!"
LOL