Ok, so here's Quien's last day as a Kindergarten student. He had to ride the bus one last time-all dressed up no less. LOL.
He always signs "I love you" to me as he drives away.
I
know the picture is a little dark put there's Q in the front row singing his heart out and doing the hand signs for the songs-he really loved music, it was his favorite part I think of school this year. The teacher was the wife of the Bishop that married Jeff and I so he knew who she was already and they had a nice friendship going.
He loved the donuts for snack at the party, and had to sit next to Susanna (the little girl with the glasses-who was the reason he dressed up by the way).
He loved this one white truck all year long-always played with it when I came to visit the classroom.
Here he is with Susanna again.

And his friends Aiden and another boy they raced trucks with.

And then there's Lucious, the next tallest boy in class next to Q.

This is Mrs. Kanyo, Quien's teacher. She was wonderful and helped him so much this year-he has improved 1,000%!!! He loves her very much and has her picture on his wall next to his bed. LOL He will miss her very much.