
Ok, so it's been awhile since I posted anything...that's how busy we've been. Jeff has been working temp jobs, which are good and bad. They are good because of the extra money and that when he's in between jobs it gives me the extra time to do errands, go see my kids in Springfield or just have a mom's time out. The bad is that we don't have that money in our budget. Right now he has 2 interviews this week alone for permanent jobs. We're praying-BIG time.
Meanwhile, Jeremy is taking his ASVAB (spelling?) test today for the Air Force-he'll officially join after he turns 18, because his mother doesn't support him on his decision so she refuses to sign off on him joining. She wouldn't even give him his birth certificate, so he had to pay $60 to get his own copy. All I have to say about that woman is-thank God Jeremy is going to be out of her household for good now! He's gonna go visit her and his sisters after he graduates in June, then he's off to boot camp and starting his new adult life as a student in the Air Force! We're so excited and proud of him! Jeremy is such a smart and wonderful young man,and even though we've had the normal "issues" with him as a teenager & stepfamily stuff-it's been my pleasure to be his "Mom" these last two years, and to watch Jeff be able to be a Dad the way he always wanted but wasn't allowed to while with his exwife.
Nuff said about that.
I had so much fun with KMT last nite-I went down to watch Katie's violin concert at her school. We'd gone out to the mall to shop a little and have dinner first-and I got to help Monica and Tyler with their homework. After the concert we went to the cheap theatre and watched "Alvin and the Chipmunks".
It was cute.
Definitely hard to do that drive while I'm so sick, but worth it to spend the extra time with my kids.
I'm sooo looking forward to Spring break. We have all 9 kids for Jeremy's birthday dinner and for Easter, and then we will have 7 of them for Spring break week too.
Hoping it's sunny.
Well, that's the latest, I'll try to get the new pix on here later.
Hugs,
Fawn