
My G'ould kitty....kicking back with the remotes so he can watch whatever he wants...he owns our bed...LOL
We've been soooo busy lately, I haven't had time to post any new pix or news on here. Jeff is working from 2am-2pm Mon-Fri now, plus reffing basketball a little more-then he'll be doing baseball in April. It's crazy, but it's our life. The kids are loving the nice weather the last week or so-but it's making me realize how much work I have to do in the yard-I'm hoping to get some weeding and things done this weekend. Jeff's folks are ready to go on their mission now-house is leased, packed up and they're just waiting to find out where they're going, they say their goodbye at their ward Easter sunday. We're looking forward to seeing all 9 of the kids on the 22 and 23 of March!!! It's gonna be great to have them all for Easter Sunday. Jeremy is so excited about his license on the 19th of next month. Now he just needs to spend the small fortune it's gonna take to get his 1987 GMC Jimmy up and running. LOL Well, Jeff needs dinner and the boys are getting ready for bed so I should log off here-I'll try to get some new pix soon. Hugs to all, Fawn