
ok, so I'm sitting here-a bit "addicted" to my new blog. Kinda like I was with myspace at first-having to make it "just right'
I think I have the gist of it now.
I want tomorrow to be a more productive day then today-although I did get a lot done today.
Had landlord over to figure out problem with wet carpet in my closet, not good news that it's a leak in the waterheater that I should have notices a LONG time ago, but at least it was found before it turned into a worse condition-like a flood!
Figured out where to put all our stuff from the closet besides the living room.
Took KMT to Salem to drop off with their father.
Picked up the eliptical from Jack and Judy, space heater from my folks and put both in their place when I got home.
That reminds me, I should go make sure my closet isn't on fire...hold on............
k..no fire...really really hot in my room now-just the way my cat likes it I guess since he's in there passed out on our bed.
Hopefully tomorrow I will get my Daycare paperwork finished for 2007 so I can send off all my receipts to the mom's and have stuff ready for taxes.
I want to get my room cleaned up somemore-as well as the rest of the house, as usual.
Hey, after having 10 kids in the house today I think it is a good thing the house DIDN'T burn down...LOL
no, really.....
anywho-so...anyone have a suggestion for how to wake someone up without an alarm?
See, I keep waking up when Jeff's alarm goes off at 2am, and then it takes me an hour to go back to sleep..by then one of the kids wakes up and either has a bloody nose or needs to go pottty or night terrors or something....I'm not gettin a lot of sleep.
Can't wear ear plugs-kids in the house and all
Maybe we'll be able to have Jeff stop the route soon and it will be a mute subject.
well, Star Wars is over so the it's time for the boys to goto bed.
talk to you all later, TTFN
Fawn