
Ok, so I can't believe both of the boys' birthdays are already gone by!
Quien turned 6 yesterday, and Elliot turned 4 on the 7th of this month. (see photos below)
We're having a bad Monday today. Now, last week we had our garage door fixed finally-after like 5 months. And we had the floor replaced in the kids' bathroom-it looks really nice. But now we're having to deal with the water heater having a major leak-it soaked through to our masterbedroom closet! So, all the floor has to be replaced and we won't have access to it for up to a month since it has to dry out before the landlord can get in there to replace the subflooring and carpet.
Maybe we can convince him to replace the masterbedroom carpet at the same time, hmmmmm?
I feel so flutter brained right now that I didn't think to look at the water heater when I saw the floor in our closet wet-I thought our cat had peed in there at first, but he's such a good cat that I couldn't imagine why he'd do that. Then when we realized that he wasn't able to go in there anymore we started wondering about the leak.
So, we have all our closet contents in our living room right now-two dressers, ton of clothing and misc boxes.
And I have 10 kids in the house right now.
Yeah, nuts.
I have my KMT, Q and Elly, Jeremy and then my cousin's 6 mo girl Leena and son Landon 2. Plus Mo has her friend from accross the street over.
Keeps me busy.
Yeah, so I need to get off of here and wake up the hubby to help out with all our errands.
Hugs to all-hope you enjoy the pictures-more to come!!
Quien turned 6 yesterday, and Elliot turned 4 on the 7th of this month. (see photos below)
We're having a bad Monday today. Now, last week we had our garage door fixed finally-after like 5 months. And we had the floor replaced in the kids' bathroom-it looks really nice. But now we're having to deal with the water heater having a major leak-it soaked through to our masterbedroom closet! So, all the floor has to be replaced and we won't have access to it for up to a month since it has to dry out before the landlord can get in there to replace the subflooring and carpet.
Maybe we can convince him to replace the masterbedroom carpet at the same time, hmmmmm?
I feel so flutter brained right now that I didn't think to look at the water heater when I saw the floor in our closet wet-I thought our cat had peed in there at first, but he's such a good cat that I couldn't imagine why he'd do that. Then when we realized that he wasn't able to go in there anymore we started wondering about the leak.
So, we have all our closet contents in our living room right now-two dressers, ton of clothing and misc boxes.
And I have 10 kids in the house right now.
Yeah, nuts.
I have my KMT, Q and Elly, Jeremy and then my cousin's 6 mo girl Leena and son Landon 2. Plus Mo has her friend from accross the street over.
Keeps me busy.
Yeah, so I need to get off of here and wake up the hubby to help out with all our errands.
Hugs to all-hope you enjoy the pictures-more to come!!