Well, tonight we bought our first 3 tickets!
And, with any luck, the nice person I have working on getting the rest of our details taken care of (hotel, car rental, return flight tickets) will have good news for me very soon!
I'm wishing I had more money though-mainly because I wanted to fly out to GA for my sister's wedding on Easter weekend-but, alas, I only have enough for our family vacation/Jeff's training camp in CO.
The boys are very excited to go on a plane-I told them that's great, but Mamma will have to have some Ambien or stay up wayyyyy late the night before and sleep the whole flight so that I don't have the anxiety I get when flying. It's been almost 13 years since I've been on a plane!
We've been looking at what the boys and I can do while Daddy is training and we have found some very fun places to go!!!
First is a steam engine train ride near the Rocky mountains!
Next is a huge water park with slides and wave pool :)
And then there's zoo, aquarium, childrens' museums......we will have lots to do while Daddy is at "work" and then more when he's back in the evenings :)
And with all of the beautiful pictures I've seen whie researching online, I know I am going to need to bring my good camera with me!!
It's gonna be a blast!!!



