Saturday, February 28, 2009

wonderful week~

Here's a pictures of Jeff's folks-Jack and Judy-in New Zealand. This is a "plain" pic compared to what we usually get, it's just gorgeous over there!




Katie-I think she had WAY too much sugar at the dessert night LOL





My fashion diva-always has a darling outfit on-ah the joys of teenagehood
Jeff and the boys, my folks and Monica-we all had too much dessert really.....
Can you see Katie there on the end? She did really well-they even played the Narnia song. She has a purple violin-it's very cool!

Katie got to serve us all dessert before the concert.... do you see my Mom? She had eye surgery for cataracts so now she doesn't need glasses anymore! SO jealous. The boys kept trying to figure out what was so different about Gma Jean....
Elliot LOVED watching this boy (in the white onstage) play the drum-he was totally enthrawled!


Here's Ty all dressed up for the play they had at the boys' school. It was all about MLKjr and Rosa Parks-he had 3 speaking parts. goober me forgot the camera...but here he is right after.
The boys' elementary school also had a bingo/auction night-that was fun.
We had Quien's baseball tryouts Saturday-I only took pix from that on Jeff's new blackberry phone, so I'll email them to myself and post them on here sometime this week. Check back for those-very cute, he did great.
We have the "draft" for his team Wednesday-which I have to do on my own because Jeff has his last couple rec legue basketball games that night. Should be interesting to see what kind of team we get with Quien.
It was nice Sunday, and we both gave our testimony at the new ward. The sister I visit teach is wheelchair bound so we picked her up and took her to church.
We were reminded that everyone-even people in the church-are human. The two older ladies and their son/grandson sitting in front of us had an issue with the boys playing and coloring. They're very quiet compared to all the crying babies and such. But, I guess not quiet enough for these people because the little old ladies were murmering to eachother all through sacrament meeting about how they needed to sit somewhere else next week because the boys were so 'loud'.
LOL....I laugh now, but I was up giving my testimony when the teenage grandson turned around and told the boys to "shut up".
Yah, didn't go over well with Daddy-he told the kid to ask nicely next time.
The sister I VT said she wanted to applaud Jeff-she said the boys were well behaved and quieter then any of the other kids around us.
Like I said-just reminds us that everyone is human.
I am too-I had to repent to God after Relief Society because the little old ladies were in front of us in the hall and I had a thought-just for a brief second-that I could run them over with Gail in her wheelchair.
**shy smile**
So...aside from having an overly human moment, church was great.
Jeff and I are excited-we joined a 24 hr Fitness near us. It's a tax write off for Jeff since he's doing it for the reffing career. He has 3 months to get into college level shape for his training camps he has.
And I've had 6 babies and need to lose some weight/get into better shape before I go from being borderline diabetic to the whole enchilada like my mother.
Katie and Preston both got Facebook accounts this week-very fun.
We all get online and play with our FB pets...it's funny.
We're looking forward to Jeremy being home for two weeks starting the 13th!!
Katie and Mo are upset cause they have to share a room while he's here-oh well
He got stationed in Idaho instead of Florida so we're so happy to have been blessed with that. Not only will it mean he's closer to us, but also that he'll be able to help us get PJ and Amanda/Amie over here for visits too since they're only a few hours away from him. With any luck, we won't have to do plane tickets anymore, or at least not for awhile.
Plus, Amanda graduates next year, so that'll help with travel too.
Things are moving fast for us it seems-the last 4 years seem to have gone by slowly to me, and now we're on lightspeed towards the future.
Jeff's gonna be a "big time" reff in a few years, Two of the 9 kids will be on their own, we're gonna have kids in High school, Middle and elementary-and no babies left at home!
Well, that is untill God blesses Jeff and I with Jillian and JD. Someday-hopefully within the next 5 years or so.
I may be almost 7 years younger then Jeff,but we still would like to have them before I'm 40! lol
Hope you all have a great week!!
Hugs and God bless
Jeff and Fawn and munchkins!

Quien and Daddy...

Quien and Daddy...
practicing how to throw the ball as a lefty 5/08

Jeff and Monica

Jeff and Monica
for her 13th B-day at Benihana's!

KmtQe

KmtQe
Christmas 2008

My baby boys....

My baby boys....
They're not babies anymore! Wow, they look so tiny in this photo!!

Quien's baptism!

Quien's baptism!
A great day for him, a true blessing to have all the grandparents there!

Elliot and Monica's Baptism day!!

Elliot and Monica's Baptism day!!
A fabulous occasion!!

Katie and Corrin

Katie and Corrin
what are we gonna do with these two beauties? 9/08

Seattle trip

Seattle trip
The boys loved these telescopes...ran from one to the next. What a great trip that was! 10/08

Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool
Elliot, Fall 2007

Mr. Toothless

Mr. Toothless
my sweet Quien all dressed up for his first primary program,11/07

my silly "twins"

my silly "twins"
they called those jammies their "spongebob swede pants" LOL 7/08

On our way to Medford 6/10

On our way to Medford 6/10
Gonna go see PJ and all the Johsons!

brothers....

brothers....
Elliot and Quien Spring 2009

Proud Dad!

Proud Dad!
Jeff and Jeremy fall 2009

Kmt

Kmt

Daddy's boy

Daddy's boy
Jeff and Elliot watching our cat, Switchfoot, just outside our door in Aloha on Thanksgiving day 2007-we just got back from watching Jeff and the guys at the Quatama ward play the annual "Turkey bowl"

Jeff and his clone....

Jeff and his clone....
my two silly guys*7/08

a boy and his cat

a boy and his cat
silly boy, poor cat ")

Quien and Elliot with Santa at Ward party

Quien and Elliot with Santa at Ward party
Christmas 2009

brothers....

brothers....
7/05