Sunday, July 6, 2008

4th of July coast trip-FUN!!

We all had SO much fun at the coast last week for the 4th of July!! Here are some pictures, and I'm gonna try to set up another slideshow as well on the side to get ALL of the 100 or so pix I took.
If you can get to the MySpace page I have the rest are also on there.These trees are just some of the great big 100 feet tall ones around the campground-the kids loved trying to climb them, but Q kept saying he'd be dead if he tried cause they were so high. Such a serious boy.
This is Annalisa, Quien and Elliot's Aunt on their father's side. They've missed her & she sure has missed them!

That's our campsite, LOTS of room! We were so blessed to have a spot that was like 3 times as big as all the others-we kept passing these small sites and Jeremy and I just looked at eachother and said-oh man, we're in trouble if we're gonna try to fit 10 people with three tents and two cars in there. But, God provides! (Ty, Katie & Billy waiting for Smores that Farmor is making at the campfire there)

These are my neices, baby Charolette and little Audrey-they're cute as can be and SO sweet! (They're Billy's little sisters, Annalisa's kidos)




The little kids kept ganging up on poor Jeremy-he was outnumbered. Between our own 8 other kids and then my 5 neices/nephews the campground just wasn't big enough to hide! LOL

Here are Monica and Amie-they wanted to be in the parade for the campground 4th of July celebration-so they got their faces painted!


Almost all the kids were in RedWhiteBlue, and the girls got to blow bubbles for all the kids.



Here we are waiting to see if our family raffle ticket was lucky (it was #777 afterall!) But you can see Amie agast at the fact that they didn't call ours. LOL



I will be blackmailing Ms. Ducky with this photo someday LOL That's the campground mascot, MR. BEAVER





The kidos ejoying some more hotdogs and also Rootbeer floats that were part of the parade/raffle 4th of July celebration. All was fine until Elliot got cranky & tried to make me pick him up-just as I was handing Qball his rootbeer float, so it spilled all over him! So funny though, Quien was more worried that the float got all over his stuffed animal, Nobelton, then on him.


These are from later that day-the kids INSISTED on going to the lake at the campground-to climb the dunes there. WEll, they started up them and as you can see little Elly got tired really fast and just slid down to me and plopped on his hiney till I came and dragged his silly butt up it.The last one is of Katie-she didn't want to go up at all cause she really wanted to go swimming in the lake.
Here is the lake from the top of the Dune-isn't it gorgous! SO worth going up the dune with my 4 year old in tow.





Ah yes, here's why the little boys wanted to go to the dunes all day-to fly this SpiderMan kite thing they've had in the garage since Ty and PJ were their age (the last time I was at the coast with them, in 2005!) It didn't work too well with the twirly wind we got, but they had fun anyways.





Had to get the photo in of Jeff helping make dinner at his Aunt's house.
Ok, so Gary and Loretta had this porch hamock that the kids were all gaga over-so they just had to climb into it and get their silly pix in-including my silly husband.


Watching The Little Mermaid while waiting on Dad so we could go see the fireworks.


Ok, so they're all bundled up and ready to see some flashy lights!

Uncle Sven with his kidos Emma & Magnus hugging Quien. Sven looks a lot like Quien & Elliot's father, Erik.

My silly teenagers. The fireworks were great & we had a great spot-except all the stupid smokers around us. We started walking though when the sprinkles started, but we were able to see the finale-WOW!



I had to take this picture-the kids were waiting for Jeff, Jeremy and I to get the suburban and car packed so we could head to Winchester bay to go have fun with the Johnson clan on the Dunes there.




We sure loved staying at Gary and Loretta's place-it's so pretty I was just freaked out having my rowdy bunch there. They didn't break anything but somehow they got this purple/brown stuff all over the carpet on this staircase right as we were leaving so I spent 20 more minutes cleaning that up with Loretta. She's such a sweetheart telling me it was no biggy.



So we found the dunes where Leif and Lars had the quads so that all the kids could have turns riding.This should show you how much I trust the Johnson guys-I even let Farfar (that's the boys' grandfather) and Uncle Leif take them out to the dunes on their quads. Leif gave Jeff one of the quads to take the kids out on rides too-but the extreme rides were with Leif and Farfar!


Mo getting a turn with Uncle Leif-hang on Monica he's crazy with that thing!! lol

Here's Elliot taking his turn with Farfar after Quien and he just got back from going up the hills.



He and the other kids had WAY too much fun out there in the sand-they couldn't wait to take another ride! That's PJ in the background with the green sweater on his OWN quad Uncle Leif told him.



I'd forgotten that we haven't taken Quien and Elliot to the ocean since the year we got married-so they both acted like it was a new toy! They LOVED the cold salty water and wet sand! They're my boys afterall!!

Here they all are getting ready for the first wave...





As usual, Jeremy's off doing his own thing-checking out some driftwood or something.

My brave(or crazy)kids as the water tries to suck them back in. I made sure they had to hold hands and stay close to each other.
They kept trying to jump over the first wave...silly goofs....
*******************************Ok, so had to add this picture-I wanted to get a front pic of the kids in the water, but as you can see from Monica's face I had forgotten about the tide! Yeah, I got drenched and they all thought it was soooo funny.

They all wrote something in the sand-Amanda did Ducky and Katie did Llama (don't ask LOL) so Mo did this one.....

It is so beautiful there-I just didn't want to leave. But we had to get everyone to their next destinations-Jeremy, Amanda & Amie were off to Salem to spend their last day with their Grandma Boyd;Katie, Mo & Ty got dropped off in Eugene with their father's family to go camping again(lucky/spoiled munchkins!) & PJ staid with the Johnson's on the coast so he could go to Medford for a couple weeks and have fun with his family down there. Jeff is at another reffing camping this week in Washington-so right now as I write this (for the last 3 hours mind you-stinking blogger needs to make this easier) it is just me and the two youngest of our clan-Q and Elly, who coudn't get enough of camping so they're still sleeping on their bedroom floor with their sleeping bags! LOL I'm so beat and tired and exhausted from this trip I haven't even unpacked yet and it's 12:05 am on Tuesday-I better get some rest. Talk to you all later
Hugs Fawn

Quien and Daddy...

Quien and Daddy...
practicing how to throw the ball as a lefty 5/08

Jeff and Monica

Jeff and Monica
for her 13th B-day at Benihana's!

KmtQe

KmtQe
Christmas 2008

My baby boys....

My baby boys....
They're not babies anymore! Wow, they look so tiny in this photo!!

Quien's baptism!

Quien's baptism!
A great day for him, a true blessing to have all the grandparents there!

Elliot and Monica's Baptism day!!

Elliot and Monica's Baptism day!!
A fabulous occasion!!

Katie and Corrin

Katie and Corrin
what are we gonna do with these two beauties? 9/08

Seattle trip

Seattle trip
The boys loved these telescopes...ran from one to the next. What a great trip that was! 10/08

Mr. Cool

Mr. Cool
Elliot, Fall 2007

Mr. Toothless

Mr. Toothless
my sweet Quien all dressed up for his first primary program,11/07

my silly "twins"

my silly "twins"
they called those jammies their "spongebob swede pants" LOL 7/08

On our way to Medford 6/10

On our way to Medford 6/10
Gonna go see PJ and all the Johsons!

brothers....

brothers....
Elliot and Quien Spring 2009

Proud Dad!

Proud Dad!
Jeff and Jeremy fall 2009

Kmt

Kmt

Daddy's boy

Daddy's boy
Jeff and Elliot watching our cat, Switchfoot, just outside our door in Aloha on Thanksgiving day 2007-we just got back from watching Jeff and the guys at the Quatama ward play the annual "Turkey bowl"

Jeff and his clone....

Jeff and his clone....
my two silly guys*7/08

a boy and his cat

a boy and his cat
silly boy, poor cat ")

Quien and Elliot with Santa at Ward party

Quien and Elliot with Santa at Ward party
Christmas 2009

brothers....

brothers....
7/05